This page is a summary of our article announcing our service closure schedule
Why are we closing down some services ?
- We refuse to become the « default » solution and to monopolize your uses and attention (that’s how we empowered GAFAM & Co)
- 38 services, it’s way too complex for you to adopt and for us to host
- We wish to stay an organization of a human scale, and retain our human warmth… a sort of digital CSA ;
- We propose to take the next step towards data decentralization :
- By gradually closing-down some frama-services so their landing-pages can become gateways to other hosters
- By taking the time to offer a new simpler range of services for users (through a single sign-on account for example)
So, what happens next ?
Here is our we plan this closing down